Future Digital Twin USA 2022
The full recordings from the two-day senior-level virtual conference with focus on Defining a Digital Twin Identity and Implementing a Collaborative Working Culture. (4th-5th October 2022)
October 4th-5th, 2022
Welcome with Frank Cassulo Q&A
Keynote Q&A with Frank Cassulo, Chief Digital Officer, Chevron and Adam Soroka, Managing Director, Cavendish Group International
Panel Discussion # 1
Understanding the Value of Data with a Digital Twin – How will Data Standards Enable Efficient Innovation
Interview with Shane McArdle, CEO, Kongsberg Digital
“In Conversation”- With Shane McArdle, SVP Production, Kongsberg Digital
Panel Discussion # 2
Panel 2: Achieving Maximum Value from the Digital Twin with Asset Performance Management – How Innovative Models Can Influence Core Production
• Operations – Understanding and monitoring the relationship between environment, conditions and Infrastructure
• Product Digital Twins versus Production ...
Path to Digital Twin Success: Build & Scale Future-Ready Operating Models
FDT USA 2022 Presentation: Path to Digital Twin Success: Build & Scale Future-Ready Operating Models with Kumaranarayanan Kaleeswaran, Head of Energy & Resources – Americas, Tata Consultancy Services
Panel Discussion # 3
Panel 3: Collaboration and the Digital Twin – Ensuring Interoperability of Varied Solutions
• An insight into Industry Standards – How regulations are critical to ensure interoperability of varied solutions
• Buy v Build – Assessing Cost to implement, Pace of delivery and Organisational Capabilit...
Digital Twin versus As-Built Workflows using Reality Capture and Cintoo Cloud
FDT USA 2022 Presentation: Enabling Digital Twin versus As-Built Workflows using Reality Capture and Cintoo Cloud. by Dominique Pouliquen, CEO, Cintoo
Keynote Q&A - JIM SCHNEIDER_1
Driving Smart, Sustainable and Reliable Industries of the Future
"Future Digital Twin – Driving Smart, Sustainable and Reliable Industries of the Future” presentation by LRegional Business Development Manager, Americas, Schneider Electric - delivered at Future Digital Twin USA 2022
From data acquisition and formatting to a catalogue of possibilities:
Panel Discussion # 4
Panel 4: Fostering a Collaborative and Productive Culture - How Digital Twins Will Dictate the need for Organisational Transformation
• How can a Digital Twin be an enabler for Innovation – Maintaining performance through transition
• Establishing Foundations built on People, Processes, and Tec...
Building the First Mile of the Digital Thread
FDT USA 2022 presentation: Building the First Mile of the Digital Thread: Digital Twins of Engineering Documents with Andrew Bank, Strategy & Business Development, XSB / SWISS
Learn how engineering documents were left behind in the move towards digital transformation.
See the hidden costs and ri...
Accelerating Towards Net-Zero with Simulation-based Digital Twin
FDT USA 2022 Presentation: Accelerating Towards Net-Zero with Simulation-based Digital Twin with Anchal Jatale, North America Energy Team Lead, Ansys
Panel Discussion # 5
Panel 5: Digital Twin and the Road to Net Zero – The Role of Technology in Meeting Net Zero Commitments
• How can Digital Twin Technology Reduce Emissions – A focus on Optimise Supply Chain Management
• Digital Twins, Simulation and Environmental Impact Studies – Leveraging data to develop an ene...
Closing Remarks on Day 1
Closing Remarks with Adam Soroka, Managing Director, Cavendish Group International and Michael Grieves, Executive Director & Chief Scientist, Digital Twin Institute
Panel Discussion # 6
Panel 6: The Blockchain Revolution – An Insight into Digital Twin Technology Implementation
• Ensuring Safe and Secure data with Blockchain – How can Digital Twins Innovate faster through this integration?
• Convergence and Blockchain – How can Blockchain accelerate the innovation of Digital Twin...
AI-Enabled Digital Twin Driving Plant Operational Excellence
FDT USA 2022 presentation: AI-Enabled Digital Twin Driving Plant Operational Excellence with Nikhil Chauhan, Chief Strategy Officer, Lummus Digital
Keynote interview with Ken Nguyen
FDT USA 2022 interview with Ken Nguyen, Digital Program Manager, Capital Projects, bp
Interview with Michael Jansen, Chairman and CEO, Cityzenith
FDT USA 2022 interview with Michael Jansen, Chairman and CEO, Cityzenith
Panel Discussion # 8
Panel 8: Creating a Clear and Actionable Digital Twin Roadmap – How Can a Digital Twin Become a Fundamental tool for the Oil and Gas Industry
• What does the future hold for Digital Twin partnerships – Prioritising Supply Chain Engagement and secure data transmission
• Collaboration, Strengthen...
Panel Discussion # 9
Panel 9: AI, Machine Learning with a Digital Twin – Creating an Effective Business Case and Digital Ecosystem
• Monitoring the Integration of AI and Machine Learning – Overcoming Isolated Business Processes and misaligned workflows
• AI and Advanced Data Analytics – Applying AI versus Predictive ...
Panel Discussion # 10
Panel 10: The Digital Twin and Predictive Maintenance – How does a Digital Twin impact the Real world of Operational Industry
• How to achieve effective system lifecycle mirroring – Understanding the Difference between Predictive and Prescriptive Maintenance
• Building a Predictive Model – Using ...
Closing remarks on Day 2
FDT USA 2022 closing remarks on Day 2 with Adam Soroka & Andrea Course, Venture Principal, Shell