Future Oil & Gas 2023, organised by Cavendish Group International, brought together 300+ high-level oil, gas and energy professionals from over 125 organisations in Aberdeen on June 27-28 to assess how digitalisation, disruption and innovation are revolutionising the industry.
Panel 1 – Is the Upstream Sector Fully Embracing Digital – Managing Disruption, Technology Transition, and the Agile Workforce
• Managing the Digital Culture Transition – Applying a systemised and Democratised way of working
• Democratise your Data – Integrating an effective governance policy and...
Panel 2 – Cyber Security – Does Greater Technology Deployment make us more Vulnerable?
• Prioritising Awareness and Education – Processes, Technology and managing legacy systems
• Formulating an Incident Response Plan – Managing risks effectively across the entire supply Chain
• The Protection of...
Panel 3 – The Real Perception of a Digital Twin – Understanding the full potential for the upstream sector from an operator perspective
• How has the implementation of digital twin technology impacted the efficiency and productivity of your operations?
• What specific areas or processes within yo...
FOG2023 Presentation: Harald Wesenberg, IT Specialist, Equinor
What Your Data Cannot Tell You
Data is at the core of all machine learning solutions. Sensors and logs give us more and more insights into the world around us but still cannot tell us everything. Why is it that you cannot (completely) trust what the data is trying to tell you?
“Future Round Table” – Asset Performance Management - The Role of Digitalisation
• APM in the cloud – How to best utilise cloud platforms
• How breakthrough technology drives cost rationalisation and greater asset optimisation
• The role of AR/VR/MR and new tech to support asset services and mana...
Panel 5 – Enabling Data Aggregation, Contextualisation and Maturity - Developing Effective Data Operational Models to Improve Business Efficiency
• A focus on OSDU – How can an open source platform facilitate innovation
• Balancing process and understanding long term data storage – The benefits a...
Panel 6 – Machine Learning and AI – Measuring the Impact on Operational Efficiency
• How Machine Learning encourages organisational scalability – A focus on Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement Learning
• How Machine Learning Facilitates Automation – How can data quality be fully guaranteed...
Panel 7 - Corporate Adaptation and Change Management – Redefining Leadership Models
• Create a culture that truly embraces digitalisation – Understanding the Future workforce objectives
• Striking the right balance between investment in technology and people - Managing the cultural shift needed...
Panel 8 – The Sustainability Roadmap – Understanding the Progress of Carbon Capture and Storage
• Assessing the Sustainable future for Upstream Oil and Gas – How to plan for environmental sustainability
• Formulating a Low Carbon Business Model – Comparing carbon removal with emission reduction
FOG2023 Presentation: Dr Istvan Nagy-Korodi, Resevior Geologist, MOL
Future Oil & Gas 2023 Presentation: "Understanding the Economic Potential of Petro-Lithium Related Studies – Exploring of European Geothermal Lithium Occurrences” with Istvan Nagy-Korodi, Ph.D, Resevior Geologist, MOL
Panel 9: Offshore Wind Technology and Oil and Gas – Redefining Collaboration and Future Partnerships
• Achieving Carbon Neutrality whilst dealing with Escalating demand and Renewable Intermittency
• How Innovation Facilitates Convergence – The emergence of floating Wind as a power source to Oil...
Panel 10: Establishing Stability and Functioning for the Hydrogen Ecosystem – Creating a Decarbonised Economy at Scale
• Understanding the Value and Colour of the Rainbows – Assessing the Scalability of Blue, Green, Pink and Grey
• Overcoming the Challenges of Volumetric Density – Exploring Inn...