Panel 3 – The Real Perception of a Digital Twin – Understanding the full potential for the upstream sector from an operator perspective
• How has the implementation of digital twin technology impacted the efficiency and productivity of your operations?
• What specific areas or processes within your company have benefited the most from the adoption of digital twin technology and how do you gather and track that data?
• How has the use of digital twin technology influenced your decision-making processes and strategies for the future?
• In terms of collaboration and data sharing, how has the digital twin facilitated communication and coordination between different internal departments or your vendors?
• How do you see the role of digital twin evolving in the future, and what impact do you expect it to have on the oil and gas industry as a whole?
• How can operators work with vendors to clarify the change of roles and the cost associated with that, considering the implementation of a digital twin and the shift towards remote working?
Wouter Beerepoot, Digital Program Manager, Digital Twin, Shell
Abdullah Al Halafi, Network & Systems Lead, Digital Twin Project Manager, Saudi Aramco
Juan Pedro Bretti Mandarano, Digital Transformation Global Advisor, Repsol
Shane McArdle, CEO, Kongsberg Digital
Dan Isaacs, CTO, Digital Twin Consortium
Jeff Stroh, Senior Director, Digital and Analytics, McDermott International
Moderator: Tony Hunter, 3D Visualisation & Information Consultant, Technical Product Owner, bp